Server admin stuff
Server reboot commands:
- shutdown -r now - Reboot ("safe" - runs the init scripts associated with the shutdown process)
- shutdown -nr now - Reboot ("forced" - skips the init scripts - use of this command option is not recommended, as it may affect database integrity and cause other errors)
- shutdown -h now - Halt the VPS (equivalent to a "safe" shut down)
- /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log - General Apache error log.
- /usr/local/apache/domlogs/domain.com - General access log for each domain.
- /var/log/messages - FTP log
- /var/lib/mysql/domain.err - MySQL error log
- /var/lib/mysql/account_name/ - MySQL database files location for each account